Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I've been having fun with my first blogging experiment - Fashioning Beau Brummell - but since the projects I've been sewing for that blog will be winding down soon, I decided I want a blog that covers a wider range of topics. I'll still be updating my Beau Brummell blog with relevant posts, but here I'll be posting about my girly sewing projects, swing dancing, museum trips...all that other fun and nerdy stuff! :) It's going to take me a while to get the background and graphics just right, so bear with me on that.

And to get the Christmas weekend started off right, here's a Santa image that a dear friend sent to me and other sewing friends. Is he angling for someone to make him a new getup?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...